Join this book discussion group to discuss Young Adult books with other adults who also enjoy the genre.
- This book discussion group is open to anyone who is 18+ and who enjoys the Young Adult genre. You're never too old for young adult books! Whether you've been a "secret reader" or a proud fan of the genre, come meet other adults for "another round" of Young Adult book selections.
- Group meets the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7 PM at the Woodbourne Library, Community Room except when noted below.
- Registration is NOT required. You are welcome to attend on a drop-in basis.
- Books should be read prior to the meeting for discussion on the dates below. See book selections below.
- Light refreshments will be provided or feel free to bring your own.
How do I get a copy of the book?
For those needing special accommodations or for more information, contact the Centerville Library Reference Desk at 1 (937) 433-8091 extension 3 or send an email to email@example.com.