Learn new technology skills or improve existing skills like website building, smartphone app programming and advanced computer techniques.
About this Service
- Treehouse is an online video and interactive learning platform.
- Training is specifically designed with new learners in mind.
- All content is focused on technology and includes content that teaches mobile, front-end and back-end web development in a variety of programming languages:
- Web design and development
- How to start a business
- Android or iPhone app development
- Markup languages such as HTML and CSS
- Creative software such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Browse all learning topics
Eligibility & Rules
- A library card in good standing is required.
- Juveniles under age 13 are not eligible.
- Your name, library card number and personal email address must match the information in your library account.
- An online account linked to a personal email account is required.
- The Library has a limited number of seats available. If all seats are assigned, you will be automatically added to the waitlist.
- Create a New Treehouse Account
- Complete the Treehouse Account Request form and check the box for "New Treehouse Account".
- It may take up to three business days to process your request for access to Treehouse.
- Once processed, Treehouse will send you an email inviting you to create your account.
- We have a limited number of accounts for Treehouse users. Accounts with no activity for more than 14 days may be deactivated with no prior notice. Deactivated accounts retain your course progress and can be turned on again by the library at your request.
- Reactivate a Treehouse Account
- Complete the Treehouse Account Request form and check the box to "Reactivate Treehouse Account".
- Note: Submitting a request to reactivate an old account, but using a different name, library card number or email address will delay account activiation.
- If you already have an active Washington-Centerville Public Library account with Treehouse, please log in here.
Tutorials & Help