About this Service
- Check eligibility and learn more about Treehouse.
- If you are under the age of 13, a parent or guardian must open this account.
- If you already have an active Washington-Centerville Public Library account with Treehouse, log in here.
- You will receive a confirmation email that the Library has received your request.
- Within three business days, you will then receive an invitation by email to create your Treehouse account.
- Follow the instructions in the email to activate your account.
- If you do not activate your account within 5 days, your request will expire and be made available to another user.
- Once you have activated your account, you have 4 to 6 weeks of access to the entire Treehouse library.
- Accounts with no activity for more than 7 or 14 days will be deactivated with no prior notice.
- Deactivated accounts do retain your coursework. To reactivate your account, use the form below.
- Simply signing into your Treehouse account without taking any coursework does not register as account activity.
- Requesting a new account when you already have a deactivated account will delay activation. Remember, your Treehouse account must match your Library account information.
Complete this Request Form