Quick Facts About Hamilton:
- Served as the New York delegate to the U.S. Constitutional Convention in 1787.
- Sponsored the Bill of Rights earning the nickname, "Father of the Constitution".
- Assisted General George Washington as one of his primary aides during the Revolutionary War.
- Served as our nation's first Secretary of the Treasury.
- Supported Thomas Jefferson over Aaron Burr in the 1800 U.S. presidential election eventually leading to his death.
- Died in a duel against his political rival, Aaron Burr.
- Pictured on the face of the U.S. ten dollar bill.