The Library can assist you in locating and printing copies of specific tax forms and/or requesting paper forms from the IRS or State of Ohio.
- Note: Library staff cannot help you fill out tax forms or recommend specific forms to use.
- Federal Forms
- At the Library: A limited supply of Federal forms, provided by the IRS, are available at the Centerville Library. Additional forms may be printed from the IRS website.
- Request By Phone: Some forms cannot be printed from the IRS website including 1099 and W-2 forms. Copies of these forms must be ordered directly from the IRS by calling 1-800-TAX-FORM (1-800-829-3676) or by contacting our local IRS office at 200 W. Second Street, Dayton, OH, 45402, 937-610-2182. Or
- Request By Mail: Get information about how to order federal forms and publications by mail on the IRS website.
- State Forms
- Bulk distribution of state tax forms to public libraries has been discontinued. A limited supply of Ohio Income Tax Instruction booklets will be available at Centerville Library. State forms can be printed from the Ohio Department of Taxation website or requested by calling the Ohio Tax Form Request line at 1-800-282-1782.
- City Forms
- We no longer receive print copies of the City of Centerville income tax forms at the library. They can be printed from the City of Centerville website.
Check the booklist and websites below for tax preparation help and handbooks from industry leaders with strategies for increasing tax deductions, tax breaks, and more!