Please read this important information about Storytime and registration.
September 16 - October 25 (Registration starts on Monday, September 9 at 10 AM.)
- A link to register (List View) will be visible on the Library’s home page at 10 AM the day Storytime registration opens.
- For storytimes that require registration, only the first storytime of the session will be listed on the online event calendar, and it will say, "Registration Required."
- Storytimes that do NOT require registration will be listed on the online event calendar and will say, "Walk-Ins Welcome."
- Please enter your child's name when you register.
- Your child’s age at the time of registration is used to determine which session he/she should be in.
- Due to space limitations you may register your child for only one storytime.
- Preschool and Family storytimes do not require registration.
- Siblings are always welcome to attend Baby and Toddler storytimes, but they do not need to be signed up unless they fall within the age range of the session.
- For 9:30 AM storytimes, the Library won’t be open yet, but a staff member will be at the doors to greet you and your little one.
- Call the Youth Services Department at 937-433-8091 extension 3 for assistance.