In partnership with the Ohio Department of Health, Washington-Centerville Public Library is distributing Abbott BinaxNOW Rapid COVID-19 Antigen At-Home Test Kits free of charge.*
About this Service
- Please call Centerville Library or Woodbourne Library or text us to ensure test kits are available.
- Test kits are available via Curbside Pickup only. When you arrive at the Library, remain in your vehicle and call the number on the Curbside Hold Pickup sign to request a test kit.
- A staff member will deliver the test kit so individuals can test at home.
- View the online video from eMed or written instructions to understand the testing process.
- A professional at Ohio.emed.com will guide you through the test-taking process.
- Ohio.emed.com has more information on what to do if you test positive, and where to get the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Test expiration dates have been extended. For more information, visit ohio.emed.com
- * Limit 3 test kits per individual.
- If you are ill, experiencing symptoms or have been exposed to someone that is ill, please send a family member or friend to pick up the test kit for you.
- In order to complete the in-home test, the following are required:
- internet connection
- laptop or desktop computer with adjustable/moveable webcam
- Apple phone/tablet or an Android phone/tablet, with the NAVICA app from Abbott downloaded
- email address
- Tests may NOT be completed in Centerville Library or Woodbourne Library and Library staff are not available to assist beyond distributing the free tests.
- Abbot Labs, the maker of the tests, provides a free app (NAVICA) that includes step-by-step instructions to take the test and register results.
- Call eMed customer support with questions or assistance if needed. 844-943-0061.
Locations & Hours
- Woodbourne Library:
- Centerville Library: