The free Library App lets you get fast and easy access to your account, anytime...anywhere!
About the App
- Search the Library's collection
- View and manage account information
- Place and manage your holds
- Renew items
- Browse upcoming events
- Check out items on your phone (in-library only)
- Link multiple Library accounts and view them all
Download the App
- Download the Library App.
- Click on My Account.
- Click on Sign In.
- Enter your Name, Library Card Number and PIN.
Tutorials & Help
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the Library App in my app store?
- Use one of the links above, or search for Washington-Centerville Library.
- What items can be checked out using the Library App?
- The Library App uses RFID to check out items. All Washington-Centerville Public Library items have RFID tags, and can be checked out using the Library App. Items from other libraries, including SearchOhio and OhioLink items, may not have RFID tags and may not be able to be checked out using the app. Items from other libraries will show up in the Library App once they are checked out.
- My phone indicates that I need to turn on location services to check out items. How do I do that?
- Why do I have to put my phone on the item for it to check out?
- The technology used to check out items on your phone requires that the item's RFID tag be within centimeters of your phone. The technology used at the Library's circulation desks and the self-checkout machines uses different technology that can read RFID tags from a longer distance.
Other Library Apps