Forget your laptop? Need to work in a quiet area at the Library? Checkout a laptop for in-library use.
About this Service
- Laptop running Windows 10 with available software:
- Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher & Access)
- Internet Explorer
- Adobe Reader
- IrfanView graphics viewer/editor
- Windows Media Player
- Browser plug-ins
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Shockwave
- Additional software can only be installed by staff. Please inquire at the Reference Desk.
- The Library is not responsible for damage to any removable drive (i.e. Flash drive or CD), or the loss of data that may occur due to malfunctioning hardware or software.
- Borrower is responsible for replacement costs if any damage or loss results from accident, theft, misuse, or neglect while the laptop is in his/her possession.
- Patrons using Library collections, services and programs must comply with the Library’s Rules of Conduct and Internet Access & Use Policy.
- For more information, contact the Reference Department.
- Checkout Period: 4 hours, with signed User's Agreement
- Checkout Limit: 1
- Holds: No
- Renewable: No
- Overdue Fines: $10
- Returns: To avoid damage, please return all laptops to the Reference Desk at Centerville or Woodbourne Library at least 45 minutes before closing
- In-Library use only
- Borrower must be 18 years old with a valid government-issued photo ID.
- Non-restricted library card in good standing required. Juvenile, Online, or New Patron cards are not eligible.
Locations & Hours
- Centerville Library: Service is available during regular business hours.
- Woodbourne Library: Service is available during regular business hours.