Forget your laptop? Need to work in a quiet area at the Library? Checkout a laptop for in-library use.
About this Service
- Laptop running Windows 10 with available software:
- Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher & Access)
- Internet Explorer
- Adobe Reader
- IrfanView graphics viewer/editor
- Windows Media Player
- Browser plug-ins
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Shockwave
- Additional software can only be installed by staff. Please inquire at the Reference Desk.
- The Library is not responsible for damage to any removable drive (i.e. Flash drive or CD), or the loss of data that may occur due to malfunctioning hardware or software.
- Borrower is responsible for replacement costs if any damage or loss results from accident, theft, misuse, or neglect while the laptop is in his/her possession.
- Patrons using Library collections, services and programs must comply with the Library’s Rules of Conduct and Internet Access & Use Policy.
- For more information, contact the Reference Department.