Checkout a laptop for in-library use.
About this Service
- Laptop running Windows 10 with available software:
- Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher & Access)
- Chrome & Microsoft Edge
- Adobe Reader
- IrfanView graphics viewer/editor
- Additional software can only be installed by Reference staff.
- The Library is not responsible for damage to any removable drive (i.e. Flash drive or CD), or the loss of data that may occur due to malfunctioning hardware or software.
- Borrower is responsible for replacement costs if any damage or loss results from accident, theft, misuse, or neglect while the laptop is in his/her possession.
- Patrons must comply with the Library’s Rules of Conduct and Internet Access & Use Policy.
- Checkout Period: 4 hours, with signed User's Agreement
- Checkout Limit: 1
- Holds: No
- Renewable: No
- Overdue Fines: $10
- Returns: To avoid damage, please return all laptops to the Reference Desk at Centerville or Woodbourne Library at least 45 minutes before closing
- In-Library use only
- Borrower must be 18 years old with a valid government-issued photo ID.
- A library card in good standing is required. Juvenile and Online Cards are not eligible.