About this Service
- Curbside Hold Pickup is now available at Centerville and Woodbourne Library without an appointment.
- Limit 25 items per pickup, and 1 pickup per day.
- This service is for hold pickup only. If you have items to return, please do so in the exterior book return at Centerville or Woodbourne Library.
- First, place items on hold in the catalog.
- Next, WAIT FOR NOTIFICATION (phone or email) from the library that you have a hold ready for pickup.
- Visit the Library at your convenience and follow the signs to the Curbside Hold Pickup area.
- Remain in your vehicle, call the posted phone number and tell staff your name, library card number and vehicle description.
- Staff will checkout your items and bring them to your vehicle maintaining 6-foot physical distancing.
- Items will be passed through the passenger window or placed in the trunk.
Locations & Hours
- Woodbourne Library: Monday-Friday 10AM – 8:45PM; Saturday 10AM - 4:45PM
- Centerville Library: Monday-Thursday 10AM – 8:45PM; Friday 10AM - 5:45PM; Saturday 10AM – 4:45PM