About this Service
- Curbside Hold Pickup is now available at Centerville and Woodbourne Libraries by appointment only.
- Appointments are available Monday through Friday from 10 AM to Noon and 2PM - 5PM and Saturday from 10 AM to Noon and 2PM - 4PM.
- Limit 25 items per pickup, and 1 pickup per day.
- First, place items on hold in the catalog.
- Next, WAIT FOR NOTIFICATION (phone or email) from the library that you have a hold ready for pickup.
- Then, schedule a Curbside Hold Pickup appointment below.
- If you miss your appointment time by more than 30 minutes, please schedule another one.
- This service is for hold pickup only. If you have items to return, please do so in the exterior book return at Centerville or Woodbourne Library.
- Schedule an Appointment
- At your designated appointment time, visit the Library and follow the signs to the Curbside Hold Pickup area.
- Remain in your vehicle, call the posted phone number and tell staff your name, library card number and vehicle description.
- Staff will checkout your items and bring them to your vehicle maintaining 6-foot physical distancing.
- Items will be passed through the passenger window or placed in the trunk.
Locations & Hours
- Woodbourne Library: Service is available by appointment only. See hours above.
- Centerville Library: Service is available by appointment only. See hours above.