- Centerville Library
- Available for public use during Library business hours.
- Advance reservation is required.
- 7 tables and approximately 90 chairs are available.
- Capacity: 78. Divided room capacity is 39|39.
- Food and beverages are permitted while using this room. The visiting organization is responsible for room cleanup.
Dorothy R. Yeck Conference Room
- Woodbourne Library
- This library is now closed. This meeting room is not available for public use during the library expansion and renovation.
Meeting Room Reservations
- Advance reservation is required and may be made up to three months prior by:
Meeting Room Policies
- Non-profit, civic and community-based organizations located in Centerville or Washington Township may reserve either room once per calendar year per organization.
- Students, tutors, study groups, and/or other library patrons may use the room for quiet study if it is not otherwise in use. Presentation of a valid Washington-Centerville Public Library card or picture ID is required.
- Rooms are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Library events are given priority when scheduling the room. Certain black out dates/times may apply to ensure that Library needs are accommodated.
- Programs are available through the Speakers Bureau on many Library subjects and are available upon request.
- There is no fee to use a meeting room, however, donations to the Washington-Centerville Library Foundation Fund are welcomed.
- Organizations charging a fee to attend may do so only when fee is intended to cover meeting costs (hand-outs, food, etc.). Payment of fees shall be handled by the visiting organization.
- Meeting rooms may not be used for social activities, private parties, commercial purposes/endeavors, gatherings that advertise a product/service or political campaign meetings.
- Set-up and clean-up are the responsibility of the visiting organization and the person making the reservation.
- Activities held in the meeting rooms must not disrupt other library business.
- Audiovisual equipment is NOT provided. Visiting organization is responsible for bringing and securing any needed equipment.