Washington-Centerville Public Library offers meeting and quiet rooms, at no charge, for use by individuals or small groups.
The following guidelines apply:
- Meeting and quiet rooms vary in size and can accommodate 1-6 persons.
- Room may be used by those 16 years of age or older and who possess a valid Washington-Centerville Public Library card. At the discretion of library staff, students under age 16 may use rooms for group projects or study.
- Centerville/Washington Township residents may reserve meeting and/or quiet rooms up to 30 days in advance. Any room not reserved may be used by “walk-ins” and/or non-residents. A valid Washington-Centerville Public Library card is required.
- Rooms may be reserved for a maximum of two hours each day. The Library reserves the right to limit the number of meeting and quiet room reservations, per month, based on demand for meeting space.
- Late Policy: Room reservations are held for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes the room may be reserved for another user.
- Rooms may only be used during normal Library operating hours and must be vacated 15 minutes prior to Library closing.
- Lidded drinks are permitted. Food IS NOT permitted in meeting/quiet rooms.
- The Library reserves the right to assign and/or reassign individuals to the room that best fits their needs or the needs of the library.
- Meeting and/or quiet rooms may not be used for social activities, parties, commercial purposes or endeavors, gatherings that advertise a product/service or political rallies.
- Individuals must adhere to the Rules of Conduct for using Washington-Centerville Public Library.
- Meeting rooms A & B have ability to connect laptop/tablet to a monitor located in the room. Library staff are not responsible for setup of equipment.
- Individuals using the room are responsible for returning the room to its original condition, including disposing of trash and cleaning off table tops.
- Individuals using the room shall be financially responsible for any damage to Library property, furnishing and/or equipment arising from their use of the meeting and/or quiet room.