Meeting Rooms and Quiet Rooms are now available at Woodbourne Library!
Washington-Centerville Public Library offers meeting and quiet rooms, at no charge, for use by individuals or small groups.
The following guidelines apply:
- Meeting and quiet rooms vary in size and can accommodate 1-6 persons.
- Room may be used by those 16 years of age or older and who possess a valid Washington-Centerville Public Library card. At the discretion of library staff, students under age 16 may use rooms for group projects or study.
- Centerville/Washington Township residents may reserve meeting and/or quiet rooms up to 30 days in advance. Any room not reserved may be used by “walk-ins” and/or non-residents. A valid Washington-Centerville Public Library card is required.
- Rooms may be reserved for a maximum of two hours each day. The Library reserves the right to limit the number of meeting and quiet room reservations, per month, based on demand for meeting space.
Late Policy: Room reservations are held for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes the room may be reserved for another user.
- Rooms may only be used during normal Library operating hours and must be vacated 15 minutes prior to Library closing.
- Food and drink ARE NOT permitted in meeting/quiet rooms.
- The Library reserves the right to assign and/or reassign individuals to the room that best fits their needs or the needs of the library.
- Meeting and/or quiet rooms may not be used for social activities, parties, commercial purposes or endeavors, gatherings that advertise a product/service or political rallies.
- Individuals must adhere to the Rules of Conduct for using Washington-Centerville Public Library.
- Meeting rooms A & B have ability to connect laptop/tablet to a monitor located in the room. Library staff are not responsible for setup of equipment.
- Individuals using the room are responsible for returning the room to its original condition, including disposing of trash and cleaning off table tops.
- Individuals using the room shall be financially responsible for any damage to Library property, furnishing and/or equipment arising from their use of the meeting and/or quiet room.