About this Service
- A hotspot is a wireless access point providing internet access to mobile devices
- Service is available through the Sprint network
- Cannot be used internationally
- Will deactivate when overdue
- Must be kept in a temperature controlled environment
- Borrower is responsible for replacement costs if any damage or loss results from accident, theft, misuse, or neglect while the hotspot is in his/her possession
- Patrons utilizing Library collections, programs and services must comply with the Library’s Rules of Conduct and Internet Access & Use Policy
- Contact the Reference Desk for additional information
- Checkout Period: 2 weeks, with signed User's Agreement
- Checkout Limit: 1
- Holds: Yes
- Hold Limit: 1
- Renewable: No
- Overdue Fines: $1 per day
- Pickup: Pick up holds at the Reference Desk. Curbside pickup is not available for Hotspots.
- Returns: To avoid damage, please return all Hotspots to the Reference Desk at Centerville or Woodbourne Library at least 45 minutes prior to closing.
- Compatible Devices: laptops, tablets and mobile devices
- Borrower must be 18 years old with a valid government-issued photo ID
- Non-restricted library card in good standing required. Juvenile, Online, or New Patron cards are not eligible
Locations & Hours
- Centerville Library: Service is available during regular business hours.
- Woodbourne Library: Service is available during regular business hours.
Tutorials & Help