Register to vote at your Library and get information about upcoming local elections.
About this Service
- You must be registered thirty (30) days prior to an election in order to vote.
- Register to vote at the Library:
- Visit the front desk and ask for a Voter Registration Form.
- Find information about upcoming elections, issues and candidates on our Voter Research Guide.
- Register to vote on the Ohio Secretary of State's MyOhioVote.com website and more:
- Register online or download a paper registration form
- Determine voter eligibility
- Change your address
- Find your polling location
- View upcoming ballots and deadlines
- Request an absentee ballot
- Cancel your registration if you have moved