Need a speaker for your next business, civic or community group meeting? Washington-Centerville Public Library staff will present virtually or in-person!
About this Service
- Speakers Bureau programs are offered both at the Library and off-site for community groups.
- If you would like to request a program for your group, complete this Speakers Bureau Information Request.
- See a complete list of programs available in our Speakers Bureau Flyer.
- Off-site programs may be scheduled during Library business hours except for Sundays.
- Programs may be scheduled in the Library’s Meeting Rooms if available.
- Programs may be scheduled at your location provided it is within 10 miles of the Library, and your organization can supply a screen and small table.
- Programs are not scheduled in private residences.
- There is no fee for this service, however, donations are welcomed and appreciated.
- For more information call the Community Outreach Coordinator at 937-610-4442 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch a Video Clip