Expert instructors and over 16,000 classes are available free with your Library Card!
Plan Builder is a step-by-step online planning tool for starting, managing and optimizing a business or nonprofit. The program’s intuitive dashboard walks users through five areas of exploration in order to develop a business plan focused on long-term success.
- Entrepreneur - Helps users explore what they can bring to the table as an entrepreneur and assess where they stand in preparing to start a business. A one-page summary of them as an entrepreneur is generated.
- Business Ideation - Employ tools such as Lean Canvas, SWOT, Porter’s Five Forces, and more to plan the high-level framework in which their business will operate.
- Break-Even Analysis - Deliver insight to determine when a user’s business will be able to cover expenses and begin to realize a profit.
- Business Plans - Create plans that can be presented to potential investors and lenders, including Executive Summary, Lean Business Plan, Full Business Plan, and Strategic Marketing Plan.
- Financial Projections - Robust analysis of a company’s financial future encompassing capital expenditures, sales, equity, taxes, inventory and more.