The Adult Winter Reading Roadmap is now closed. Winners have been notified. Thank you for participating!
- Join our new Adult Winter Reading Roadmap program for adults ages 18 and over.
- First, register online.
- Next, download and print a gamecard to track your reading.
- Complete the roadmap by reading 40 hours. Bring your gamecard into the library at 10, 20, and 30 hour milestones to get a small prize!
- When your gamecard is complete, click on the I’m Finished button and enter your information to enter the Grand Prize Drawing.
- You must complete the program by February 28th at 9PM to be eligible to be entered into the Grand Prize Drawing.
- Visit either the Centerville Library or Woodbourne Library Reference Desk to pick up your 10, 20, and 30 hour prizes
- Grand Prize Winner will be notified by phone or email.
- Books, audiobooks, magazines, and eBooks, eAudiobooks and eZines all count towards your reading time.
- Limit one gamecard per person.
- For great book suggestions, check out our reading suggestions for adults.
- Need a recommendation on what to read next? Get a Personalized Reading List or have a Reading List sent directly to your email inbox with books in your favorite genre!
- For more information, contact the Woodbourne Library Reference Desk at 1 (937) 435-3700, extension 2 or send an email to email@example.com.
- If you finish the roadmap by the deadline, you become eligible to win the grand prize below which includes a $25 gift card to Steak 'n Shake!