Read this month's historical book selection, bring your lunch, and join us for some great conversations!
- Join us for a one hour, lunchtime book discussion on historical topics.
- Participants have the option to bring a brown bag lunch.
- Meetings are held the first Wednesday of the month from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM at Woodbourne Library.
- Registration is NOT required.
- This program is a partnership between the Library and Centerville-Washington Park District.
- Books should be read prior to the meeting for discussion on the dates below. See the Scheduled Reads below for book selections.
How do I get a copy of the book?
For those needing special accommodations or for more information, contact the Community Outreach Coordinator at 1 (937) 610-4429 or send an email to email@example.com.