Read this month's historical book selection, bring your lunch, and join us at Bill Yeck Park in Centerville!
- Join us for a lunchtime book discussion on historical topics. Bring a brown bag lunch and dessert will be provided!
- Discussion group meets the first Wednesday of the month from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM at Bill Yeck Park, 2230 E. Centerville Station Road in Centerville except when noted below.
- Please register for this program on the Park District's website. You can also phone Centerville-Washington History at (937) 433-0123 to register.
- Books should be read prior to the meeting for discussion on the dates below. See the schedule below for book selections.
- This program is a partnership between the Library, Centerville-Washington Park District and Centerville-Washington History.
How do I get a copy of the book?
- Copies of the next month’s book will be available at the meeting the month prior, or
- Stop at the Check Out Desk at Woodbourne Library to pick up a copy of the book, or
- Place a copy of these books on hold in the Catalog, or
- Use SearchOhio or OhioLink to find a copy of the book.
For more information, contact Debe Dockins, Community Outreach & Development Coordinator, Centerville Library, (937) 610-4429 or send an email to email@example.com.