Read this month's historical book selection, bring your lunch, and join us for some great conversations!
- Join us for a one-hour lunchtime book discussion on historical topics. Participants have the option to bring a brown bag lunch. Dessert will be provided!
- Session 1 meets the first Wednesday of the month at 11:30 AM at Bill Yeck Park, 2230 E. Centerville Station Road in Centerville except when noted below. You must register for this program on the Park District's website or phone them at(937) 433-5155.
- Session 2 also meets the first Wednesday of the month, but at a later time and at Woodbourne Library. Session starts at 1:30PM and registration is not required for this session.
- Books should be read prior to the meeting for discussion on the dates below. See the schedule below for book selections.
- This program is a partnership between the Library, Centerville-Washington Park District and Centerville-Washington History.
How do I get a copy of the book?
- Copies of the next month’s book will be available at the meeting the month prior, or
- A limited number of copies will be available at the Checkout Desk at Woodbourne Library, or
- Place a copy of these books on hold in the Catalog, or
- Use SearchOhio or OhioLink to find a copy of the book.
For those needing special accommodations or for more information, contact the Community Outreach Coordinator at 1 (937) 610-4429 or send an email to email@example.com.