Love to read, but don't have a lot of time? This book discussion is perfect for you!
- This is a discussion group for adults who want to join a book discussion group, but don't have a lot of time to read. We read short stories typically between 5K and 10K words. They are a pieces of fiction designed to be read in one sitting. The read is simple and satisfying.
- The group meets the 2nd Thursday of the month at 1 PM.
- Meeting is currently virtual.
- Registration IS required.
- Stories should be read prior to the meeting for discussion on the dates below. See story selections below.
How do I get a copy of the story?
- The text of the story and an audio file, if you prefer, will be sent after registration.
- Regular participants do not need to register and discussion questions are sent in advance.
For those needing special accommodations or for more information, contact the Community Outreach Coordinator at 1 (937) 610-4429 or send an email to email@example.com.