- This is a book discussion group for adults who want to join a book discussion group, but don't have a lot of time to read. We read short stories typically between 5K and 10K words. They are a pieces of fiction designed to be read in one sitting. The read is simple and satisfying.
- The group meets the 2nd Thursday of the month at 1 PM via WebEx except when noted below.
- Registration IS required.
- Books should be read prior to the meeting for discussion on the dates below. See book selections below.
How do I get a copy of the book?
- A copy of the book will be sent to you after you register.
For those needing special accommodations or for more information, contact the Community Outreach Coordinator at 1 (937) 610-4429 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.