- The Next Chapter Book Club is a community-based literacy program for those with developmental disabilities. The club promotes literacy, social connections, and inclusion for teens and adults.
- Club is guided by librarians and adult volunteers, participants read a book together and discuss it as a group over the course of several weeks.
- During the session, the group will meet once a week via Webex.
- Registration IS required to receive a Webex invitation.
- Books are provided at the first meeting.
For those needing special accommodations or for more information, contact the Centerville Library Reference Desk at 1 (937) 433-8091, extension 2 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.