The Next Chapter book club is for teens and adults with developmental disabilities.
- The Next Chapter Book Club is a community-based literacy program for those with developmental disabilities. The club promotes literacy, social connections, and inclusion for teens and adults. Guided by librarians and adult volunteers, participants read a book together and discuss it as a group over the course of several weeks.
- During the session, the group meets every week on Thursday afternoon from 4-5 PM in the Community Room at Centerville Library. See session dates below.
- Registration IS required. To register call 1 (937) 433-8091, extension 2 or visit the Reference Desk at either the Centerville Library or Woodbourne Library.
- Books are provided at the first meeting.
- See book discussion dates below.
For those needing special accommodations or for more information, contact the Centerville Library Reference Desk at 1 (937) 433-8091, extension 2 or send an email to email@example.com.