A free, comprehensive, interactive, online learning platform with tutorials and practice tests.
About this Service
- Comprehensive, interactive, online learning platform designed to help students and professionals at all levels of learning achieve their educational and career-related goals.
- College admissions and placement exams (ACT, SAT, AP, and TOEFL)
- Academic skills-improvement for 4th grade skills-level through college (reading, writing, math, science)
- Graduate School Admissions exams (GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MAT and MCAT)
- Adult learning (reading, writing, math, science and more)
- High school equivalency (GED, HiSET, and TASC) test prep
- U.S. citizenship test prep in English and Spanish
- Click on the 'Get Started' button above.
- Sign in using the OhioMeansJobs backpack in the upper right corner.
- If this is your first time, create an account, then select 'Continue what I was doing'.
- On this page, hover over 'Fund It', then select Assessments and Training.
- Click on the green button 'Visit Online Training Center'.
- Navigate to the test or tutorial you want to use and click 'Start.'
Tutorials & Help