About this Service
- There is a fee for this service. See below for locations and hours.
- Fees must be paid prior to fax transmission.
- $1.00 per page (U.S. only)
- Payment must be made by cash or credit card. Patrons may not use phone cards.
- *Patrons needing fax service will be accommodated as soon as possible, but Library services and operations always take priority.
- Only 8 1/2" x 11" sheets of white paper with black ink will be accepted.
- Sheets must be in good condition (free of wrinkles, folds and tears).
- Patrons must be present to use the fax sending service, and are expected to confirm receipt with the other party. Library phones cannot be used to confirm transmission.
- If transmission is unsuccessful after 3 attempts, the patron must return at another time to try again. Materials may not be left at the library to be sent at a later time.
- We are not able to accept incoming faxes.
- The Library is not responsible for unsuccessful transmissions, missing pages, loss of data or damage arising from the use of this service.
- This service may not be used for illegal purposes or to transmit sexually explicit materials.
- Abuse of this service may lead to denial of future use.
Locations & Hours
- Centerville Library: Service is available during regular business hours.
- Woodbourne Library: Service is available during regular business hours.