- Join our new Fall Reading Program for newborns to students in Grade 5.
- Register online. Registration button will be visible on September 21 at 8 AM.
- Complete the club by reading 60 books or for 30 hours (if it takes longer than 30 minutes to finish a book, we suggest tracking by hours read).
- Download and print a gamecard to track your reading. Gamecard will be visible on September 21.
- For great book suggestions, check out our reading suggestions for kids.
- Reading time may include parent and/or siblings reading to child. Listening to audiobooks and reading eBooks and magazines also count towards your reading time.
- Click on the "I'm Finished" button and enter your information to complete the club. Finish by November 30 at 9PM to be eligible for a free book! Button will be visible on September 21.
- Visit either Centerville or Woodbourne Library to pick up your free book. Limit one book per child.
- Books must be picked up by December 5.
Note: You must have a pdf reader installed on your computer or mobile device to view some Fall Reading Club Web pages.