The Kids Library Bingo Challenge is now closed. Thank you for participating!
Join Us December 3, 2022 through February 4, 2023!
- Take part in the Kids Library Bingo Challenge and you could win a treasure box prize and a free book!
- Program is for kids in preschool through 5th Grade.
- Complete a Bingo (across, down, or diagonal) to choose a prize from the treasure box. Limit one treasure box prize per child.
- Complete the entire card (coverall), and win a free book! Limit one free book per child.
- To receive your treasure box prize and free book, bring your bingo card to either Centerville or Woodbourne Library on or before February 4 at 5 PM.
- Prizes may be picked up at either location during library business hours.
- Need a recommendation on what to read next? Check out our Good Reads for Kids.
- Want to attend a library event? Take a look at our Calendar of Events.
- For more information, send an email to email@example.com or call the Youth Services Department at Centerville at 937-433-8091, extension 3