Have fun and win great prizes with this library bingo challenge just for kids!
Join Us November 1, 2021 through January 8, 2022!
- Take part in the Kids Library Bingo Challenge and you could win a $15 gift card and a free book!
- Program is for kids from preschool through 5th Grade.
- Print your bingo card or pick one up at the Library starting November 1.
- Complete the entire card (coverall), and win a free book! Limit one coverall/free book per child.
- Complete a Bingo (across, down, or diagonal) to be entered into the gift card drawing.
- Each Bingo you get equals one entry into the drawing.
- To receive your free book or raffle entry, bring your bingo card to either Centerville or Woodbourne Library on or before January 8 at 5 PM.
- Raffle winners will be drawn at the end of November and at the end of the challenge and notified by phone or email.
- Prizes may be picked up at either location during library business hours.
- Need a recommendation on what to read next? Check out our Good Reads for Kids.
- Want to attend a library event? Take a look at our Calendar of Events.
- For more information, send an email to email@example.com or call the Youth Services Department at Centerville at 937-433-8091, extension 3