- Complete 30 hours of reading between January 2 - March 2.
- Any reading time counts, including being read to by someone else or listening to audiobooks.
- Children in preschool through Grade 5 are eligible to participate.
How to Participate
- Create an account and track your progress online using the Beanstack website or mobile app.
- Alternatively, track your progress using the printable gamecard. Gamecards are also available at Centerville Library or Woodbourne Library. You will need to have a Beanstack account in order to be entered to win the final prize. If you need help setting up an account, come to the library after completing your gamecard and a librarian can assist you.
- After completing 15 hours, you are halfway! Stop by the library to pick up a small prize and a pair of eclipse viewing glasses, made possible by a grant from The Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation and the Space Science Institute, while limited supplies last!
- Complete your gamecard and finish recording reading before 5 p.m. March 2 to earn a free book and be entered to win the grand prize pack! Earn a total of one free book per registered child.
- Come to the library on or before March 2 at 5 p.m. to receive your prizes and book! No books or prizes will be distributed after this date.