Make us a part of your evening social calendar! Read this month's book selection and join us at Centerville Library!
- This is a book discussion group for adults who want to explore new genres, meet others with a shared interest in reading and join fun, thought-provoking discussions!
- Group meets on the 3rd Thursday of the month from 6:30 - 7:30 PM.
- Meeting takes place in the Conference Room at Centerville Library.
- Registration is NOT required.
- Books should be read prior to the meeting for discussion on the dates below. See book selections below.
How do I get a copy of the book?
- Copies of the next month’s book will be available at the meeting the month prior, or
- Stop at the Checkout Desk at Woodbourne Library to pick up a copy of the book, or
- Contact the Community Outreach Specialist at 1 (937) 610-4429 to pick up a book at Centerville Library, or
- Place a copy of these books on hold in the Catalog, or
- Use SearchOhio or OhioLink to find a copy of the book.
For those needing special accommodations or for more information, contact the Community Outreach Specialist at 1 (937) 610-4404 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.