Make us a part of your afternoon social calendar! Read this month's selection and join us!
- This is a book discussion group for adults who want to explore new genres, meet others with a shared interest in reading and join fun, thought-provoking discussions!
- Group meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 1 PM at Woodbourne Library except when noted below.
- Note: the group will meet at Centerville Library in August and September and then will meet at our permanent home in the newly expanded and renovated Woodbourne Library beginning with the October meeting.
- Registration is NOT required. You are welcome to attend on a drop-in basis.
- Books should be read prior to the meeting for discussion on the dates below. See book selections below.
How do I get a copy of the book?
- Copies of the next month’s book will be available at the meeting the month prior, or
- Stop at the Reference Desk at Centerville Library to pick up a copy of the book, or
- Place a copy of these books on hold in the Catalog, or
- Use SearchOhio or OhioLink to find a copy of the book.
For more information, contact Debe Dockins, Community Outreach & Development Coordinator, Centerville Library, (937) 610-4429 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.