Make us a part of your social calendar! Read this month's selection and join us!
- This is a book discussion group for adults who want to explore new genres, meet others with a shared interest in reading and join fun, thought-provoking discussions!
- Two sessions on the 3rd Tuesday of the month in the Community Room at Woodbourne Library and registration is NOT required.
- AM Session: 10AM - 11AM
- PM Session: 2PM - 3PM
- Books should be read prior to the meeting for discussion on the dates below. See book selections below.
How do I get a copy of the book?
- Copies of the next month’s book will be available at the meeting the month prior, or
- Stop at the Checkout Desk at Woodbourne Library to pick up a copy of the book, or
- Contact the Community Outreach Specialist at 1 (937) 610-4404 to pick up at Centerville Library.
- Place a copy of these books on hold in the Catalog, or
- Use SearchOhio or OhioLink to find a copy of the book.
For those needing special accommodations or for more information, contact the Community Outreach Specialist at 1 (937) 610-4404 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.