Make us a part of your afternoon social calendar! Read this month's selection and join us!
- This is a book discussion group for adults who want to explore new genres, meet others with a shared interest in reading and join fun, thought-provoking discussions!
- The group meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month from 2 - 3 PM in the Community Room at Woodbourne Library and registration is NOT required.
- Books should be read prior to the meeting for discussion on the dates below. See book selections below.
How do I get a copy of the book?
- Copies of the next month’s book will be available at the meeting the month prior, or
- Stop at the Checkout Desk at Woodbourne Library to pick up a copy of the book, or
- Contact the Community Outreach Coordinator at 1 (937) 610-4429 to pick up at Centerville Library.
- Place a copy of these books on hold in the Catalog, or
- Use SearchOhio or OhioLink to find a copy of the book.
For those needing special accommodations or for more information, contact the Community Outreach Coordinator at 1 (937) 610-4429 or send an email to email@example.com.