- Group meets at Rumbleseat Wine, 5853 Far Hills Avenue in Washington Township.
- This is a book discussion group for adults who would like to discuss debut literary fiction.
- Group meets the first Monday of every month from 7-9 PM except if noted below.
- It is not necessary to attend every month. You are welcome to attend on a drop-in basis.
- Drinks are available for purchase. A light appetizer may be provided or you may bring your own!
How do I get a copy of the book?
See the list of books discussed in the Uncorked Archive.
For those needing special accommodations or for more information, contact the Centerville Library Reference Desk at 1 (937)433-8091, extension 2 or send an email to email@example.com.