List of Program Sponsors and find out how your business can become a Program Sponsor by completing and submitting this Information Request form.
- Acknowledgement on Library promotional materials
- Receive exposure for your business on the event webpage and in the Library (to approximately 95,000 visitors a month)
Summer Reading Club Sponsors:
- No restriction on business location
- Sponsorship runs for the duration of the program or event
With more than 10,000 Summer Reading Club participants, it represents an opportunity for great business exposure. In fact, past Summer Reading Club supporters have seen increased sales as a result of participating in this program!
Any non-profit agency or government entity that the Library works with to present a program. See a List of Collaborating Agencies. Many of these agencies provide speakers, volunteers, and even funding to support programs like:
- Money $marts Exhibit – Friends of WCPL, FINRA, & ALA
- The Erma Bombeck Writing Competition – University of Dayton
- Stretch your budget dollars
- Take advantage of the Library’s expertise in promoting and executing low-cost, free programs
- Goodwill generated by supporting the Library and its cardholders
- Must be a non-profit or government agency.
- No location restrictions
DLM will rebate a percentage of your annual purchases to the Library. To participate, first, sign up for a Club DLM card, then, visit the Good Neighbor Program webpage and name Washington-Centerville Public Library as your organization of choice.
Thank you for supporting the Washington-Centerville Public Library.
For more information, contact the Library at 937-433-8091 or send an email to: Library Administration