- Children entering preschool through 5th grade in Fall 2020 may participate.
- Register online.
- Complete the club by reading 60 books or for 30 hours (if it takes longer than 30 minutes to finish a book, we suggest tracking by hours read).
- If you would like to use a gamecard to track your reading, download and print a gamecard.
- For great book suggestions, check out our reading suggestions for kids.
- Reading time may include parent and/or siblings reading to child. Listening to audiobooks and reading eBooks and magazines also count towards your reading time.
- Click on the "I'm Finished" button and enter your information to complete the club. Finish by July 31 to be eligible for prize drawings.
- If you finish the club and want to continue reading, you may earn an extra prize entry for each additional time you read 60 books or for 30 hours. Enter that information the same way you entered your first completion.
- Since our club is all online this year, our prizes will be, too! Virtual gift cards will be emailed to winners at the email address used for registration.
Note: You must have a pdf reader installed on your computer or mobile device to view some Summer Reading Club Web pages.